Have a Lightbulb moment and make your own inexpensive luminescent gifts! These will require a little more effort but if you have small family on your team you can make loads of these great-recycled lightbulb ornaments in no time.
What you will need:
- A little back stock of old lightbulbs, ask around, you’d be surprised how many people have theirs lying around.
- Rubbing alcohol to clean the lightbulbs.
- Acrylic paint in white or chocolate brown… or you can choose to go without.
- Acrylic sealer and paintbrush to protect your work.
- Brown pipe cleaners, material scraps, 10mm red pompoms from any craft store, sticky googly eyes etc.
More DIY Gifts Ideas here http://eartheasy.com/blog/2011/12/5-great-diy-eco-friendly-recycled-gifts/